Tuesday, November 23 at 1:36 AM
Hey shoppers, just created a blogshop as I want to clear some stuff.
Selling awesome shorts~!
Shirts, coming soon:)

Item: Sleeping shorts
Selling @$8
Brand new
Reason: I don't wear sleeping shorts to sleep, so abit no point. Besides, it's brandnew. There's the price tag there too, which is seling at $19.95. Huge bargain.

Item: Crown shorts
Colours available: Black & White
Size: Black- S, White-M
Selling @$10 each, bought at @ $22.90.
Wore thrice, conditions:
Black: 9/10
White:8/10
Reason: Both pants are small and abit tight for me.

Item: Slightly above knee shorts
Available colours: Black only
Size: Freesize.
Selling @ $14, bought at $19.90
It's Brandnew, still have the price tag there.
Reason: My mum bought it for me but I don't like slightly above knee length shorts. Huge bargain.

Item: Teenager shorts
Colours available: This colour only-Black
Size: Length: about 35cm, height is about 26cm
Selling @ $8, bought at $15.
Worn twice, Condition: 7.5/10
Reason: It's abit to tight for me and I hardly wear it out.

Item: Beautiful shorts
Colour: This colour only
Size: S, Worn once.
Condition: 9/10
Selling @ $9, bought at $15
Reason: Abit tight for me, and I hardly wear it out as I've got too many shorts.

Item: Hot shorts
Colour: This colour only.
Size: Should be between XS/S
Condition: 9/10, worn once.
Selling @$8, bought at $14
Reason: I'm not that skinny so I can' really fit in it. BTW, this is one of my favourite shorts. It's really hot and nice~!